I am pleased to announce the number of entries (words, phrases, dialogues) on the Thai website has now gone over the 10,000 barrier! It was only in December that Dutch broke the 10,000 barrier, and the Dutch site continues to grow and grow.
Here is a screenshot from the Thai statistics today:
For the latest values, see the Thai statistics page.
What does this mean in practice? Basically the more entries there are, the better it is for practicing.
For the record, here is a list of the progress so far:
- 4th April 2021: over 10,000 entries
- 9th June 2015: 4000 entries
- 28th October 2013: 2500 entries
- 7th September 2013: 1611 Thai words, and 2091 Thai recordings
- 2nd May 2013: over 1000 words
- 19th February 2013: over 700 words
- 6th December 2012: 500 recordings
- 6th October 2012: 100 recordings
- 29th September 2012: 0 recordings
One other thing. You see it wasn't overnight that we went from nothing to, shall I say, mastery. If you're a student, my recommendation is just to do the same. Don't worry about how much progress you're making; just keep making progress. Whether you have mastered 10 or 100 or 1,000 entries, if you just keep on keeping on, soon enough you will be fluent!